- Boosts Immune System
- Helps body fight inflammation
- Supports energy production
- May help reduce the risk of heart disease
- May help with mood and stress
Several factors, including nutrition, play a key role in ensuring immunity functions effectively and maintains a balanced and adequate response to infection. Central to this role is the adequate intake of vitamins and minerals. In fact, nutritional supplementation was shown to improve population health and strengthen immunity, particularly in those that were nutrient deficient. Vitamins C and D and micronutrients like zinc were key in preventing infection in these studies.
- Metavo Immune harnesses the antioxidant power of avocado plus has added vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, and copper which collectively help to maintain immune function.
- Vitamin C improves immune function by supporting cells which are involved in both the innate and adaptive immune response. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is known to help fight off common cold and flu.
- Vitamin D, difficult to obtain from food and sunlight alone, directly modulates the immune response. Vitamin D supplementation is very important for people living in colder regions with reduced exposure to sunlight.
- Zinc and Copper are important in more than 300 enzyme reactions of the body that help support a healthy immune system. Both zinc and copper are known for their immune support and anti-inflammatory benefits.
2 capsules once daily. Each bottle contains a monthly supply of 60 capsules.
Metavo Capsules are most effective when taken with meals. We have clinically determined that consuming Metavo with food leads to increased absorption of the bioactive, AvoB, compared to water alone. Take 2 capsules twice daily, or 4 capsules once daily.
Place contents of 1 scoop in a blender and mix thoroughly with 100-150 mL (3-5 oz) of dairy alternative, milk or smoothie and consume immediately.
Place contents of 1 sachet in a blender and mix thoroughly with 100-150 mL (3-5 oz) of dairy alternative, milk or smoothie and consume immediately.
Take 2 capsules a day with meals.
As someone who has never really liked eating avocado, getting it in this form is one of the few ways I'll get it into me. I'm sure just eating a bunch of fresh avocado is all sorts better for you than getting it in powder form, though these are fortified with other helpful vitamins and minerals that they claim all work in synergy to help keep the immune system in good working order which I don't have to tell anybody is more important these days than ever so I'm willing to try just about anything.